The day inpatient facilities of SI RCMC offer services of chemotherapy and medicinal adjuvant therapy.
INDICATIONS FOR SURGICAL INTERVENTION
- advanced stages of mammal gland cancer;
- invasive breast cancer;
- previous oncological disease of mammal gland;
- certain benign neoplasms of mammal gland.
BREAST ONCOLOGY PROCEDURES PERFORMED AT THE RCMC
Surgical services include diagnostic and treatment procedures on the mammal gland and benign process sanation, all types of surgical procedures for patients affected by breast cancer including oncoplastic surgery, installation of implants and advanced original procedures of regional lymph node dissection. Mammal gland cancer operations involve lymph node dissection performed in accordance with the original procedure developed by a medical specialist of the Center, L. A. Semichkovsky. The morphological examination involves assessment of the biological subtype of the tumor (receptor status ER, PR, proliferative index Ki67 and Her2 neu and cytokeratin expression levels).
- patient age (65 and older);
- stage 2 or 3 lipomatosis;
- diabetes mellitus;
- bronchial asthma;
- cardiovascular surgery.
PREPARATION FOR SURGERY INTERVENTION
- Ten days before the procedure, general blood and urine tests, coagulation test, HIV, hepatitis and syphilis tests shall be performed.
- Have a mammography examination, CT and MRI performed.
- Your consulting physician may also appoint additional samples and tests to be taken.
- Stop taking blood-thinning drugs seven days before the operation.
- Refrain from eating for 16 hours before the operation.
- Stop the intake of liquids 2 to 4 hours before the operation.
HOW TO GET ONCOLOGICAL MAMMOLOGICAL SURGERY AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment with a mammologist.
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry and pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space).
- Come to the consultation on time.