The Mammary Gland Pathology Office was established by the State Institution “Republican Clinical Medical Center” of the Administration of the President of the Republic of Belarus in September of 2012.
CAPABILITIES OF THE RCMC MAMMOLOGY OFFICE
- Counseling and consultations
- physical breast examination by mammologists of the highest Qualification Grade;
- possible participation of related specialists (gynecologists and endocrinologists);
- Diagnosis of mammal gland disorders:
- ultrasonic diagnostics of mammal glands with the use of modern expert-class stations;
- digital X-ray mammography enhanced by supplemental qualifying diagnosis technologies (DBT and CESM);
- Preoperative marking and needle diagnostics of mammal gland neoplasms with ultrasonic and X-ray monitoring;
- additional system-wise examination (computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging).
- Surgical treatment::
- professional surgical services that involve excision of benign mammal gland neoplasms at our comfortable daycare inpatient facilities;
- all types of surgical procedures for patients affected by breast cancer including oncoplastic surgery;
- Advanced comprehensive diffuse mastopathy therapy;;
- laboratory diagnostics (studies of the hormonal status, cytological and histological analyses, bone scintigraphy).
We use international clinical guidelines, and provide personalized patient services; our Office performs all types of pain management and cosmetic suturing procedures, and provides postoperative observation.