Physical therapy procedures are based on the therapeutic action of natural and artificial imitations of natural factors on the human body. Physiotherapy techniques of disease treatment and rehabilitation serve to improve overall vitality of the body and facilitate relief of fatigue.
INDICATIONS TO PHYSICAL THERAPY
- disorders of the locomotor apparatus, nervous, cardiovascular, respiratory and blood circulation systems;
- virus diseases;
- impairment of body defense mechanisms.
PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICES PROVIDED AT THE RCMC
The Medical Rehabilitation Department offers a broad spectrum of physiotherapy techniques using latest-generation stations and equipment made by top international manufacturers.
- Electric therapy:
galvanization, electrophoresis of medicinal products, diadynamic therapy, amplipulse therapy, etc. Combination procedures: vacuum/electric therapy and vacuum-electrophoresis.
laser therapy, supravenous laser irradiation of blood, bioptron therapy, phototherapy and heliotherpay.
local and general of stations BTL-500 Laser (USA), ALMAG, PhotoSPOK, OrtoSPOK, UniSPOK, (Russia).» and Magnetoturbotron (Russia).
- Ultrasound therapy and phonophoresis of medicinal products.
- Shortwave therapy.
- Low-energy shock therapy
- Pneumatic pressotherapy (Lymphastim-6000 station (BTL, USA).
- Electrostatic vibromassage (Hivamat 200 evident (PHYSIOMED ELEKTROMEDIZIN AG, Germany)).
- Balneo- and hydrotherapy:
dry carbon dioxide baths, mineral and medicated baths, bubble and whirlpool baths; underwater massaging shower; contactless hydromassage; power shower, circular and rising showers.
- Thalassotherapy: sea mineral therapy and Vichy shower.
- Salt therapy (speleotherapy)
- Mechanical massage:
massage couch NugaBest.
paraffin/ozokerit application, application of sapropelic therapeutic mud and Sak Lake medicinal mud.
- oncological diseases.
- extreme physical and psychological exhaustion;
- general grave condition of the patient;
- elevated temperature.
HOW TO GET PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENT AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment with a physiotherapist (rehabilitologist)
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)
- Come to the consultation on time.
Attention! The procedure is only performed based on a physiotherapy specialist (rehabilitation therapist) consultation results. Please bring an excerpt from your medical record, X-ray fluorogrpahy, ECG and gynecologist examination (for women) reports for the current year.
You may undergo all the necessary examinations at our Center.