"THERA-Trainer Tigo" exerciser
THERA-Trainer Tigo - is an exerciser intended for passive and active rehabilitation of handicapped persons.
Capabilities of the exercise machine:
- Heartbeat and power monitoring;
- Gradual conditioning of the upper body;
- Maintenance and support of the achieved therapeutic progress;
- Symmetrical exercises demonstrate the achieved results clearly.
- Neurological rehabilitation (cerebral accidents, hemiplegia, cranium-brain-trauma, spinal injuries, Parkinson's disease, infantile cerebral paralysis);
- Orthopedic traumatology (condition following a prolonged immobilization, post-endoprosthesis replacement condition, postoperative period, post-limb amputation condition);
- Cardiological rehabilitation;
- Gerontology (alleviation of motor activity deficit in persons of advanced and very advanced age);
- Mitigation of after-effects of motor activity deficit: edema, joint contractures and tightness;
- Prevention of complications in patients of various age affected by reduced motor activity.
Effects of the therapy:
- Reduction of functional deficiencies;
- Exercise of weakened muscles and alleviation of spasticity;
- Improvement of limb blood circulation;
- Enhancement of intestine and urinary bladder activity.