Skilled medical specialists of the Urinology Office of the SI “Republican Clinical Medical Center” offer services of diagnostics, treatment and prophylaxis of urinary system diseases.
INDICATIONS TO SEEKING A URINOLOGIST'S SERVICES
- frequent urination (more than eight times during a 24-hour period) including frequent nighttime urination;
- urinary incontinence;
- pains and colics during urination;
- nagging pains in the lower abdomen and in the small of the back;
- impurities in urine (blood and/or pus) or change of urine color (pinkish, red or brown coloration).
OUTPATIENT UROLOGIC SERVICES PROVIDED BY RCMC
The Urinology Office of SI “Republican Clinical Medical Center” offers help to patients affected by diseases of the urinary bladder, urinary tract, kidneys and prostate: cystitis, stone disease, stress-induced urine incontinence, phimosis, balanitis, urinary bladder stones, pyelonephritis and many other urinary system disorders.
The Urinology Office of the Center is outfitted with diagnostic and therapeutic equipment which enables our specialists to tackle many health problems during outpatient reception.
PREPARING FOR A VISIT TO AN URINOLOGIST
- Before visiting a urinologist, please wash external genital organs thoroughly (women shall refrain from vaginal douching or using disinfectants).
- Refrain from sexual contacts for two days before the visit.
- Men that visit the urinologist for a prostate gland treatment procedure shall purge their intestines with the use of an enema or laxatives.
HOW TO GET OUTPATIENT UROLOGIC SERVICES AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)
- Come to the consultation on time.