Urinary bladder disorders should be taken seriously since even minor deviations from the norm threaten severe complications and a potential development of a chronic form of the disorder if not treated. In cases of urinary bladder diseases that do not answer to conservative therapy, surgical intervention is performed.
INDICATIONS FOR SURGICAL INTERVENTION
- urinary stone disease;
- hyperactive bladder (in cases when conservative treatment bears no results);
- benign urinary bladder tumors;
- urinary bladder cancer;
- urinary bladder ulcer.
OPERATIVE TREATMENT OF URINARY BLADDER DISORDERS PERFORMED AT THE RCMC
At the urology surgical facility of the Center, we perform operations on the urinary bladder that range from emergency urine diversion to endoscopic tumor excision.
- Acute inflammatory processes of the genito-urinary system;
- Abscesses of any localization.
PREPARATION FOR SURGERY INTERVENTION
- Laboratory tests: complete and biochemical blood assay, general urine test, blood coagulation test;
- Radiological studies: X-ray fluorogrpaphy;
- The consulting physician may apoint additional examinations.
- Additional preparation of the patient is carried out at the inpatient facilities of the RCMC one day before the operation.
HOW TO GET OPERATIVE TREATMENT OF URINARY BLADDER DISORDERS AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment for a consultation with the head of the urological department
- Come to the consultation on time.
- On the day of the procedure conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry.
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)