The functional Diagnostics Department features high-tech expert-class equipment operated by highly skilled personnel -- medical officers of the highest and first Qualification Grad, Candidates of Medicine trained at the leading clinics of Russia and neighbor countries. We cooperate with the major medical institutions of the Republic of Belarus -- Republican Scientific and Practical Cardiology Center, Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Neurology and Neurosurgery and departments of Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Our Department is the all-Belarusian scientific research base in the fields of cardiology, angiology, pulmonology and ultrasonic carviovascular issues. Research results are routinely published in national and foreign medical publications.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF THE FUNCTIONAL DIAGNOSTICS DEPARTMENT
Our priority areas are early discovery of cardiovascular or pulmonary abnormalities of the nervous system, refining diagnostics and support of cardiovascular and endovascular interventions.
All the diagnostic studies are performed in accordance with procedures and guidelines approved by Ministry of Health Care of Belarus, with due consideration of available indications and contraindications to each of proposed functional studies.
The Functional Diagnostics Department comprises:
• exercise ECG test and spirometry office (treadmill testing, respiratory function testing including bronchodilator tests and sampling under physical exercises);
• electrocardiography office (ECG procedures including those performed with additional supply and functional sampling);
• 24-hour ECG and arterial blood pressure monitoring office (bifunctional 12-channel ECG and blood pressure monitoring, among other procedures);
• ultrasonic heart and vessel diagnostics office; • neurophysiological studies office (electroneuromyography, electroencephalography, etc.);
• neurophysiological studies office (electroneuromyography, electroencephalography, etc.);
• ergospirometry office.
TERMS OF SERVICE PROVISION
The Functional Diagnostics Department provides a range of services aimed at detecting cardiovascular, respiratory and nervous system abnormalities to assigned patients and patients serviced under health care contracts.
Contact information of the Functional Diagnostics Department:
8 (017) 543-43-22 - Head of the Department