Our Center provides gynecologic disease diagnostic services.
INDICATIONS FOR GYNECOLOGIC DIAGNOSTIC STUDIES
- Bacterioscopy and bacteriology studies: inflammatory diseases, preparation for operation, infertility and habitual miscarriage
- Wipe sampling to detect an inapparent infection: suspected inaparrent infection, inflammatory diseases, preparation for operation, infertility and and habitual miscarriage
- Wipe sampling for cytological examinations: early malignant disease and hormonal disorder diagnostics
- Uterine cavity aspirate sampling: menstrual irregularities, uterine fibroids, uterine endometriosis, ovarian tumors, endometrial hyperplastic processes, control of hormonal therapy effectiveness, suspected malignant process in the endometrium.
- Colposcopy: a detailed examination of the exocervix, vagina and vulva walls.
- ultrasonic examination: pathological processes in the uterus and its appendages, follicular growth and ovulation control for women affected by infertility, pathologies of the ovary and endometrium, control of the presence and location of intrauterine contraceptive within the uterine cavity.
- X-ray imaging and examination: prevention of pituitary gland tumor
Diagnostics of gynecologic disorders at the RCMC
The Women’s Health Department offers a wide range of services to evaluate women’s genital system and carry out prophylaxis and early-stage diagnosis of gynecologic disorders. We employ a massive arsenal of laboratory and instrumental studies.
Examinations carried out with the use of state-of-the-art equipment enable us to establish an accurate diagnosis in the shortest possible time, and to carry out a timely and quality treatment based exclusively on medical evidence.
There are no absolute contraindications.
PREPARING FOR THE TEST
Bacterioscopy and bacteriology studies, swabs, aspiration and colposcopy:
- discontinue taking pharmaceuticals that may affect vaginal microflora (e.g. antibiotics) one week prior to the examination;
- refrain from sexual intercourses for 2 or 3 days prior to the test;
- do not administer any pharmaceuticals into vagina (suppositories, ointments, solutions etc.) for two days prior to the test;
- do not take bath one day prior to the test, take shower instead.
Ultrasonography of pelvic organs:
- refrain from eating gas-forming products;
- take the test with a full urinary bladder.
no special preparation is required
HOW DO I HAVE DIAGNOSTICS AT THE RCMC?
In order to use the Center’s diagnostic capabilities, you need to have a referral of your consulting physician for the examination. In the absence of a referral, you may book an appointment of the Center’s gynecologist who will refer you to necessary diagnostic procedures following an examination.
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)
- Come to the consultation on time.