Physiotherapy procedures and rehabilitation activities play an important role in treatment of joint disorders. SI “Republican Clinical Medical Center” employs all the equipment necessary to provide assistance to patients affected by joint disorders.
INDICATIONS TO PHYSICAL THERAPY AND PHYSICAL REHABILITATION OF JOINT DISORDERS
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- Blade-humerus periarthrosis;
- Neglected injuries of the articular capsular ligamentous apparatus;
- Gouty arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.
PHYSICAL THERAPY AND PHYSICAL REHABILITATION OF JOINT DISORDERS AT RCMC
- Electric therapy: galvanization, pulse current therapy, electrophoresis of medicinal, anti-inflammatory and anti-edemic products -- also performed concurrently with vacuum therapy.
- Magnetothreapy, both local and general.
- Phototherapy: laser therapy, magneto-phototherapy, bioptron therapy.
- Thermotherapy: paraffin/ozokerit application, sapropelic therapeutic mud application.
- Ultra-shortwave therapy, diathermy.
- All kinds of water therapy: hydromassage baths, medicated baths (with minerals and therapeutic essences), gas-bubble baths.
- Thalassotherapy with marine magnesium.
- Cryotherapy, both local and general.
- Low-energy shock therapy.
- Remedial gymnastics under the supervision of an instructor, mechanical therapy at advanced rehabilitation and sports exercisers.
- Hydrokinesitherapy (remedial gymnastics performed in a pool, this includes the use of water exercisers).
- Kinesion Taping.
- Reflex therapy. Pharmacopuncture. Carboxytherapy.
- Manipulative therapy.
- Psychological support is provided by experienced specialists to form an adequate attitude of the patient to their condition, relieve psychoemotional stress in cases of prolonged chronic pain syndrome, optimize the therapeutic process and ensure active participation of the patient in the rehabilitation programs.
- Elevated body temperature of the patient;
- Malignant tumors;
- Severe cardiovascular disorders;
HOW CAN I UNDERGO PHYSICAL THERAPY AND PHYSICAL REHABILITATION OF JOINT DISORDERS AT THE RCMC?
In order to use the Center’s physical therapy capabilities, you will need to have a referral of your consulting physician for physical therapy procedures. In the absence of a referral, you may book an appointment of the Center’s rehabilitation therapist who will refer you to necessary rehabilitation procedures after studying your medical record.
To do this, you need:
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment with a rehabilitologist
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)
- Come to the consultation on time.