Microscopic studies of patient’s cells and tissues are called morphological studies. These studies make it possible to formulate a accurate diagnosis.
MORPHOLOGICAL DIAGNOSTIC CAPABILITIES OF THE RCHCC
The Anatomico-Pathological Department of our Center performs a full spectrum of morphological examinations of surgical and biopsy specimens:
- Planned histological tissue examination
- Emergency histological examination of tissue during operations
- Counseling based on previously prepared histological slides
- Immunochemical tissue studies;;
- Histochemical tissue studies
- Cytological studies
- Liquid-based cytology
After studying structural features (morphology) of cells and tissues, a pathomorphologist is able to provide an opinion on the nature of the pathologic process.
- employs highly skilled specialists; - applies a multidisciplinary diagnostics approach; - uses modern reagents and advanced equipment made by leading manufacturers.