The Center’s expert-class diagnostic equipment enables medical professionals to reveal any kind of cerebral and spinal pathologies, and to perform diagnostics of dizziness and vestibular disturbances, disorders of vessels, peripheral nerves and degenerative spinal diseases.
INDICATIONS FOR COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSTIC STUDIES
- Cerebral or spinal traumas resulting from impact injuries or other mechanical factors;
- Infectious diseases of the central nervous system;
- Central nervous system impairment caused by a cerebral accident;
- Occurrence of symptoms characteristic for a central nervous system disorder.
DIAGNOSTICS OF CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISORDERS AT THE RCMC
- Primary examination: diagnosis and treatment of widespread functional and organic diseases of the nervous system.
- Comprehensive diagnostic programs
Comprehensive diagnostic programs involve multiple diagnostic tests whose results are evaluated by a team of specialists -- neurologist, cardiologist, therapeutist, surgeon, respirologist, ENT specialist, psychotherapist, ophthalmologist and somnologist.
- Comprehensive Diagnosis Program No. 1 Acute and chronic pain syndromes
- Headache: all kinds of hemicrania, tension headache. Facial pain syndrome.
- Complex regional pain syndrome caused by spinal vertebral disc disorders, or dorsopathy.
- Comprehensive Diagnosis Program No. 2 Acute and chronic cerebral blood circulation insufficiency
About the Program
This may include: acute cerebral accidents (ischemic or haemorrhagic stroke), chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency, discirculatory encephalopathy, vestibular dysfunction, paroxysmal states, epilepsy.
- Comprehensive Diagnosis Program No. 3 Advanced diagnostics of Parkinson's disease
About the Program
- Polysomnographic testing to reveal pre-clinical manifestations of Parkinson's disease;
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the brain, MRI-angiography;
- Functional MRI;
- A suite of laboratory tests to assess the risk of development of atherosclerosis, cardiac pathologies; diabetes mellitus; and the evaluate the disease severity degree;
- Counseling of a therapeutist and specialized health care professionals.
HOW DO I HAVE A DIAGNOSTIC EXAMINATION AT THE RCMC?
To be liable for the examination, please obtain a referral from your consulting physician.
- Call the Contact Center to schedule an examination by one of our neurology specialists (N. M. Chechik or A. B. Malkov).
- Conclude an agreement for the provision of paid services at the reception (if there is a guide from a doctor - to a medical registrar)
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or through ERIP
- come for a consultation with a neurologist on the appointed day