The Urology Department of SI “Republican Clinical Medical Center” provides services aimed at the diagnostics and treatment of urologic pathologies.
CAPABILITIES OF THE UROLOGY DEPARTMENT OF THE RCMC
Urologic pathology diagnosis using the urofluometry technique
Urofluometry is a diagnostic technique which involves urination rate measurement. This is a relatively simple diagnostic method used in the presence of various urination disorders.
Indications for the test:
- prostate gland adenoma;
- urinary tract stricture;
- neurogenic urinary bladder;
- hyperactive urinary bladder;
- urinary incontinence;
- prostate cancer.
Urinary bladder and urinary system organ pathologies
- Cystoscopy is an endoscopic examination of the urinary bladder which enables concurrent surgical manipulations.
- Trocar cystostomy is a therapeutic procedure performed for involuntary urinary bladder emptying.
- Reparative operations on urinary system organs
- Operative treatment of urinary bladder disorders
External genital organ diseases
- Circumcision. This procedure is appointed in cases of detection of neoplasms in the genital area, phimosis or preputial injuries.
- Testicular dropsy operations - Winkelmann's technique and Bergmann's technique.
- Orchectomy (unilateral or bilateral)
- External genital organ surgery
Prostate gland pathologies
- Laser enucleation of the prostate gland is a novel narrowly-specialized surgical procedure aimed at therapy of benign hyperplasia of the prostate gland.
- Surgual treatment of prostate gland diseases
Urinary stone disease
- Extracorporeal lithotripsy. This is a non-surgical method of disintegrating stones revealed in the urinary system.
- Urinary stone surgery