There are various disorders that may cause inflammation of pericard, or the cardiac sac, as well as congenital cardiac defects that impair quality of life of patients and decrease their life expectancy. Patients complain about fatigue, difficult breathing, weakness and frequent onsets of pneumonia. If treatment is not started early, heart function will deteriorate continually and may result in the patient’s death.
INDICATIONS FOR A CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY INTERVENTION
Cardiac neoplasms and other pathologies whose conservative therapy yielded no positive results.
CARDIAC NEOPLASM AND OTHER PATHOLOGY SURGERY PERFORMED AT THE RCMC
Our Center successfully performs surgical treatment of neoplasms and other cardiac pathologies owing to high skill level of heart surgeons and the availability of modern medical equipment.
PREPARATION FOR A CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY INTERVENTION
• Laboratory tests: complete and biochemical blood assay, general urine test, blood coagulation test.
• Radiological studies: X-ray fluorogrpaphy, heart ultrasonography.
• The consulting physician may appoint additional examinations.
• Additional preparation of the patient is carried out at the inpatient facilities of the RCMC one day before the operation.
HOW TO GET CARDIAC SURGERY TREATMENT AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment for a consultation with the head of the cardiac surgery department
- Come to the consultation on time.
- On the day of the procedure conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry.
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)