Eyelids serve to protect eyes from injuries, moisten them and remove small dirt particles from conjunctiva and cornea. Certain changes of eyelids cause discomfort and are unattractive.
If these changes are accompanied by reddening of eyelid skin, itching, lacrimation and a burning sensation, an eye care professional should definitely be visited.
INDICATIONS FOR SURGICAL INTERVENTION
- Benign eyelid neoplasms (papilloma, atheroma, keratoma, keratoacanthoma, cutaneous horn, etc.);
- Eyelid neoplasms accompanied by lipid metabolism abnormalities (xanthelasma);
- Abnormal form and location of eyelids (eversion or entropion of the eyelid);
- Benign neoplasms (cysts, adipomas, papillomas, etc.);
- Degenerative disorders (pinguecula).
Operations on lacrimal passages:
- Implantation of occlusion devices into lacrimal openings in cases of severe dry eye syndrome;
- Lacrimal opening activation.
SURGICAL TREATMENT OF EYELID NEOPLASMS AT THE RCMC
At SI “Republican Clinical Medical Center”, we perform surgical eyelid pathology treatment using sparing techniques and with the application of special high-accuracy equipment. This equipment improves the efficiency of eyelid pathology therapy.
HOW TO GET SURGICAL TREATMENT OF EYELID NEOPLASMS AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment with an ophthalmologist
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry.
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)
- Come to the consultation on time.