The Operative Cardiovascular Surgery Department features modern operating rooms; we use advanced conventional and minimally invasive equipment and employ modern artificial and assisted circulation techniques, off-pump support techniques and hybrid technologies.
CAPABILITIES OF THE OPERATIVE CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY DEPARTMENT
The Operative Cardiovascular Surgery Department offers the following services:
- Coronary surgery
- Coronary bypass surgery with the use of arterial and venous grafts (shunts);
- Comprehensive arterial revascularization;
- Coronary bypass surgery with the use of the non-touch technique;
- Treatment of coronary heart disease complications.
- Heart valve surgery
- Valve replacement operations;
- Plastic operations on cardiac valves.
- Thoraсtiс aorta surgery
- Ascending aorta prosthetics;
- Aorta arch prosthetics.
- Vascular surgery
- Reparative operations on carotid arteries;
- Treatment of lower limb varicose vein disease.
- Blood assist systems
- Intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation;
- Extracorporal membrane oxygenation;
The cost of consumables (prosthetics, catheters, etc.) and pharmaceuticals used is charged separately.
Cardiovascular surgery and resuscitation services are provided to Belarus citizens referred for operations by national medical institutions free of charge.