Abnormal anatomical organization of female genital organs that developed during the embryofoetal development period may result in functional disorders of the genito-urinary system. In such cases, surgical correction of uterine and vaginal development abnomalities may help.
INDICATIONS FOR SURGICAL INTERVENTION
- vagina and uterine neck obstruction;
- vagina and uterine neck anomalies;
- ovary and uterine tube anomalies.
SURGICAL TREATMENT OF UTERINE VAGINAL DEVELOPMENT ABNOMALITIES PERFORMED AT THE RCMC
The Operative Gynecology Department performs the following surgical procedures:
- hystero-resectoscopy (dissection of the intrauterine septum);
- laparoscopic operations (excision of rudimentary uterine horn, etc.);
- plastic operation on vagina.
HOW TO GET SURGICAL TREATMENT OF UTERINE VAGINAL DEVELOPMENT ABNOMALITIES AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment for a consultation with the head of the gynecological department Kazakevich A.I.
- Come to the consultation on time.
- On the day of the procedure conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry.
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)