Absence of a positive effect of conservative therapy is an indicator for surgical treatment of pyoinflammatory diseases of pelvic organs.
INDICATIONS FOR SURGICAL INTERVENTION
- purulent tubo-ovarian neoplasms that do not answer to conservative treatment;
- recurrent progress of a purulent infection with a tendency toward generalization and formation of tubo-ovarian abscesses;
- complications of pyoinflammatory diseases of uterine appendages;
- purulent infection of genitalia complicated by benign tumors of the uterus and uterine appendages.
SURGICAL TREATMENT OF PYOINFLAMMATORY DISEASES PERFORMED AT THE RCMC
The Gynecology Department performs all types of surgical procedures:
- laparoscopy in the presence of chronic pelvic pains;
- laparoscopy in the presence of hydrosalpinx;
- laparoscopy of tubo-ovarian neoplasms during the “cold” phase.
There are no absolute contraindications.
HOW TO GET SURGICAL TREATMENT OF PYOINFLAMMATORY DISEASES AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment for a consultation with the head of the gynecological department Kazakevich A.I.
- Come to the consultation on time.
- On the day of the procedure conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry.
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)