Pancreatic gland surgery is performed only to treat life-threatening conditions, and when conservative therapy fails to mitigate the condition of the patient or save their life.
INDICATIONS FOR SURGICAL INTERVENTION
- acute inflammation accompanied by pancreonecrosis and peritonitis;
- necrotic pancreatitis accompanied by pyesis;
- bleeding trauma;
- cystic lesions and pseudocysts accompanied by painful sensation and efflux impairment;
- chronic pancreatitis with a pronounced pain syndrome.
SURGICAL TREATMENT OF PANCREATIC GLAND PATHOLOGIES AT THE RCMC
Our Medical Center employs some of the best Belarusian hepatopancreobiliary surgeons that are able to perform the complete spectrum of surgical interventions on the pancreatic gland of any complexity in the presence of benign or malignant pathologies. Our Center is the first in Belarus to perform endoscopic laparoscopic operations on the liver assisted by a robotic surgeon.
- Laparoscopical, or, “open” reparative surgical interventions on the pancreatic gland of any complexity.
- Laparoscopical, or, “open” treatment of benign and malignant pathologies of the pancreatic gland.
- Laparoscopical, or, “open” sanation of the peritoneal omental sac in acute destructive forms of pancreatitis.
- Laparoscopical, or, “open” therapy of pancreatic gland cysts of any localization.
In most cases, these interventions are performed in life-threatening situations, that is, when the danger to the patient's life outweights the risks of surgical treatment.
HOW TO GET SURGICAL TREATMENT AT THE RCMC
Hospitalization of patients is based on surgeon’s referral after a consultation with the Head of the Surgical department.
If there is surgeon’s referral, you need:
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment with the head of the Surgical department
- Come to the consultation on time.
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry on the day of hospitalization.
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)