Hemostatic system study is a comprehensive analysis of blood clotting characteristics.
INDICATIONS FOR THE EXAMINATION
Coagulagram or hemostasiogram parameters are studied to evaluate the potential for hyper- and hypocoagulation, that is, respectively, of the increased and decreased blood clotting capacity, the risk of blood clot formation or bleeding.
OUR LABORATORY PERFORMS:
- APTT/PTT (activated partial thromboplastin time/partial thromboplastin time)
- Estimation of PTT (Prothrombin time)
- INR estimation;
- CT (clotting time);
- Estimation of thrombin clotting time;
- Clauss fibrinogen assay.
Estimation of Antithrombin III
Estimation of D-dimer
Study of plasma factors
- factor II
- factor V
- factor VII
- factor VIII
- factor IX
- factor X
- factor XI
- factor XII
- factor XIII
- Willebrand factor (activity)
Estimation of Lupus Anticoagulant
Protein C concentration estimation
Protein S concentration estimation
Estimation of homocysteine concentration
Assessment of anticoagulative activity of heparin ((anti-Xa assay)
Study of thrombocyte aggregationmakes it possible to reveal thrombocyte dysfunctions Today, the technique is the golden standard in the diagnosis of the cellular component of the gemostatis system. Increased aggregation capacity of thrombocytes is an important factor in the development of cardiovascular system disorders and their complications of which myocardial infarction and cerebral accident are the most severe. The urgency of the problem of early diagnostic of the thrombocyte component of the hemostatic system is attributable to the fact that not only congenital defects of the system, but also many somatic disorders, surgical interventions and obstetric manipulations are accompanied by hemorrhagic or thrombophilic complications. Apart from that, the importance of thrombocyte component of the hemostatic system is also driven by the fact that modern clinical practices actively apply pharmaceuticals that affect functional activity of thrombocytes.
- Impedance adenosine phosphate-induced platelet aggregometry (monitoring of administration of such pharmaceuticals as clopidogrel, prasugrel and ticagrelor);
- Impedance arachidonic acid-induced platelet aggregometry (monitoring of the administration of acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin));
- Impedance platelet aggregometry induced by TRAP-6;
- Impedance prostaglandin E-induced platelet aggregometry.
Thromboelastographyone of the hemostatic system study methods, makes it possible to evaluate all the components of the blood clotting system -- the plasma, the thrombocyte and the fibrinolysis subsystems. Acquired data on clot fromation, its growth rate, size, elasticity, and information on clot dissolution during fibrinolysis are the basis for the evaluation of all the crucial aspects of the hemostatic system. This enables physicians to appoint pathogenically sound therapy or to verify the effectiveness of pharmaceuticals appointed to the patient (anticoagulants, antiaggregants, fibrinolysis inhibitors), as well as the appropriateness of selected dosage. The technique makes possible to reveal:
- coagulation factor deficiency;
- deficiency of fibrinogen and/or abnormalities of fibrin polymerization;
- thrombocyte function disorder and/or thrombocytopenia;
- action of direct inhibitors of thrombocytes;
- action of anticoagulants.
- INTEM (intrinsic coagulation pathway)
- EXTEM (extrinsic blood coagulation)
- HEPTEM (heparin effect test)
- FIBTEM (fibrinogen and platelet differential test)
- APTEM (verification of hyperfibrinolysis).
Sukharev capillary blood clotting time estimation test
Hemostatic system is analyzed using:
- Automated hemostasis analyzer ACL TOP 500 CTS and ACL TOP 700 made Instrumentation Laboratory, USA;
- Platelet function analyzer Multiplate made by Roche Diagnostics GMBH., Germany;
- Whole blood hemostasis system ROTEM made by PENTAPHARM GmbH, Germany.
PREPARATION FOR RESEARCH
Rules of patient preparation for sampling for hemostatic profile test
HOW TO TAKE A BLOOD TEST
- At the reception, conclude an agreement for the provision of paid services (if you have a referral from a doctor, show it to the medical registrar)
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)
- Get tested.
Test material is accepted according to schedule: Friday through Monday, from 7:30 till 11:00, Saturday from 9:00 to 11:00 (on Saturday, tests are accepted by appointment through the Contact Center). Test results are made available to the physician and the patient at 15:00 on the same day.