Varicose vein therapy is not merely an aesthetic preference, but a necessity. The disease, if not treated in a timely manner, could have various aftereffects: edemas, leg pains, and even trophic ulcers that are very hard to cure.
INDICATIONS TO SEEKING A PHLEBOLOGIST'S SERVICES
- the feeling of heavy legs;
- swelling of legs;
- appearance of vascularity spots under the skin of legs;
- visible dilation and thickening of large subcutaneous veins;
- frequent cramps;
- symptoms of lower limb tissue supply abnormalities;
- non-symmetric leg edema;
- pain in the legs when walking.
OUTPATIENT SERVICES OF THE PHLEBOLOGIST PROVIDED AT THE RCMC
Phlebologists of our Center will carry out a comprehensive examination of veins, and will appoint therapy if necessary.
PREPARING FOR A VISIT TO THE PHLEBOLOGIST
Ensure your legs are clean and tidy.
HOW TO GET AN APPOINTMENT WITH A PHLEBOLOGIST AT THE RCMC
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)
- Come to the consultation on time.