The coronavirus infection may result in severe lung damage and lead to an onset of pneumonia complicated with fibrosis, respiratory impairment and mental disorders. Thus, earliest possible medical rehabilitation is required.
INDICATIONS FOR REHABILITATION
- previous case of pneumonia;
- functional impairment of internal organ functions;
- degradation of motor activity;
- depressed psychoemotional state.
CEREBRAL POST-COVID-19 REHABILITATION SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE RCMC
The Rehabilitation program involves:
- initial consultation of a rehabilitation therapist;
- physical therapy;
- respiratory exercises for patients affected by COVID-19
- respiratory exercises for post- COVID-19 rehabilitation period
- hygienic gymnastics;
- pole walk training;
- thoracic region massage;
- supravenous laser irradiation of blood.
- The program may also involve additional rehabilitation procedures, examinations and specialist consultations.
The program may be altered based on medical indications.
HOW CAN I UNDERGO REHABILITATION AT THE RCMC?
Subject to the availability of indications for rehabilitation, additional information and required approval, you will have to:
- Call (017)543-42-86, (017)543-42-85
- Come to the consultation on time and bring available medical records.
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)