With the aim of facilitating a speedy patient recovery after a respiratory disease, a physician may appoint a course of physical therapy procedures which may be conducted at the RCMC.
INDICATIONS TO PHYSICAL THERAPY OF RESPIRATORY ORGANS
- chronic bronchitis;
- bronchial asthma;
- chronic obstructive lung disease;
- chronic tonsillitis;
- chronic sinusitis or pharyngitis.
PHYSICAL THERAPY OF RESPIRATORY ORGANS AT THE RCMC
- All types of electro- and phototherapy.
- Magnetothreapy, both local and general. Magnetothreapy may be performed at the Magnetoturbotron station (offers an anti-edemic and anti-inflammatory action, and has an immunomodulating effect).
- Salt therapy (speleotherapy) A session in a salt chamber facilitates enrichment of cells with benign ions. This restores the respiratory function while the respiratory microflora is cleansed from dust and harmful germs. During a halotherapy session, salty air improves blood oxygenation and stimulates body defenses to combat infections and germs.
- Thermotherapy, shortwave therapy.
- Supravenous laser irradiation of blood
- Dry carbon dioxide baths.
- Inhalation therapy.
Patients affected by respiratory diseases undergo remedial gymnastics combined with breathing exercises under the guidance of our specialist that will assist in the development of a proper breathing pattern, improve the reserve of the respiratory system, improve blood oxygen saturation, improve the patient's wellbeing and enhance their working efficiency.
Acute phase of the disease.
HOW CAN I UNDERGO PHYSICAL THERAPY OF RESPIRATORY ORGANS AT THE RCMC?
In order to use the Center’s physical therapy capabilities, you will need to have a referral of your consulting physician for physical therapy procedures. In the absence of a referral, you may book an appointment of the Center’s physiotherapy specialist (rehabilitation therapist) who will refer you to necessary rehabilitation procedures after studying your medical record.
To do this, you need:
- Call the Contact Center to make an appointment with a physiotherapist (rehabilitologist)
- Conclude a contract for the provision of paid services at the registry
- Pay the invoice at the cash desk of the RCMC or via ЕРИП (SSIS: Single Settlement and Information Space)
- Come to the consultation on time.